Monday, August 29, 2011

Michele Bachman scares the shit out of me


It’s Monday, which means I am at my bitchiest. For some reason, Sunday nights are the bane of my existence, and I cannot function Monday mornings without a pitcher of coffee and some space from my coworkers. And even then, it’s still touch and go.

While my weekend was great, I am beginning to realize that when you require a weekend to recover from your weekend, YOU ARE WAY TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT.

BUT, I did kick ass at beer darts. Just sayin’.

I missed my Monday Shank last week because I truly didn’t have anyone I had any interest in shanking (shocking I know, and even more surprising when I learned that 2 people found my blog by searching “sometimes, I cut a bitch”) but this week, I cannot ignore someone. 


 I JUST CANNOT IGNORE YOU MICHELE BACHMAN. You seriously make my head roll.

I wont make this a long post commenting about American politics because I am less qualified than a 5 year old, but I will say that EVERY SINGLE news article about this woman makes me want to cut a bitch. Seriously.


Wishing Elvis a Happy Birthday, on the day he DIED?  

Hurricane Irene was a warning from God

 She's running for presidency y'all, so stop asking her relevant questions, DUH!!!!!

So today, you are being awarded my Monday Shank because you might possibly be the craziest bitch to ever walk this earth. Even crazier than Sarah Palin but that’s only because she made me laugh repeatedly when she was running for president. She gets extra points for being funny crazy. Sorry.

And for those of you judging me for posting ‘news links’ from Perez Hilton…don’t hate. It’s how I roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment