Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I am co-applying for World Dominator.

It isn't every day that I post twice. Actually, it's never. Also, I didn't feel like being productive at work. You're welcome. 

This is a gem about my bestie Kelly-elly-ahoooo.

Ok, so Kelly-elly-ahooooo doesn’t make sense to any of you, I know this. But keep in mind I can’t explain EVERY joke between me and my friends or I would be writing blog posts all day and not making any money at my real-life job. Just know that its really really really funny, k? Thanks. Also, say Kelly-elly-ahooooo like you are a yodeller. I'll wait. 

See? I bet you are laughing now. Seriously. Funny. Shit.

Anyways...

I have a group of girlfriends that I email every day with pretty repeatedly. Like I delete about 374 emails a day. And that's not including my sent box. Seriously. It’s actually a wonder I get any work done, with that and writing blog posts, and should probably be the recipient of some major multi-tasking award. In fact, they should make that a Pulitzer category. Just sayin’.

*Multi-tasking right now, emailing Switzerland or wherever the hell these Pulitzer people are with that very suggestion*

I have now lost two of the girlfriends to school and unemployment* so starting yesterday Kelly-Elly-Ahooooo is my only email friend during working hours. This excites me and saddens me. Excites because she’s super awesome and now I get to email her even more than before because I have freed up some time not emailing the other two, but saddens me because the other two are pretty awesome also and I feel a little empty not having my email box light up with their name.

Also? I digress. A LOT.

So today, Kelly-Elly-Ahoooo and I are discussing how awesome we are (as usual) and making some pretty major decisions and agreeing that we are pretty amazing at making said decision together thus making us qualified to tackle some of life’s significant dilemmas. And writing run-on sentences. It’s sort of a given that we’re brilliant y’all.

This is pretty much a cut and paste. Almost.

Kelly-elly-ahooooo: Oh man I’m such a geek underneath all this gorgeousness! And I am not vain at all. Just brilliant. And gorgeous

Me:  Yes you are. Only brilliant and gorgeous people know each other, so I am pretty much guaranteed to be that as well. Probably.

Kelly-elly-ahooooo: Perfect!!! Done and Done then. Do you think we should take on global warming next!?!?!

Me: I am not sure what “Done and Done” means since I didn’t ask you to do anything. Plus, we should start smaller... but I like your enthusiasm
Kelly-elly-ahoooo:  Ok AIDS it is then!

Me: I was thinking more a long the lines of world starvation… but AIDS’ll do

Kelly-elly-ahooooo: Well I was factoring in that we’ll have more people to feed once we’ve kicked AID’s ass and so that would then next logical task going forward.

Me: Very logical indeed. Perhaps after AIDS, and world starvation, we could tackle mosquito’s? They are annoying little bastards.



I cannot confirm or deny if this picture was photo shopped.
 
So you see, we’re not just gorgeous…but brilliant decision makers. I have a feeling that if either of us ran for World Dominator we would win by a landslide. What do you think? And there totally has to be a political position called World Dominator. Isn’t that who Donald Trump THINKS he is?

UPDATE: Just a thought, but every time I come back on here and make an edit (I don't spell good. Or use proper grammar. Usually) do my 'subscribers-by-email' get another email? I wonder. Cause that would be annoying. 

*She's only unemployed for a week and starts a new job next Tuesday. Which makes me happy. It's been along week without her emails and it's only Tuesday. I am needy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment