Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monday's Shank - day late

So I missed my Monday shank yesterday, but for a very good reason. I spent most of the day in bed with the flu. Or at least I think it was the flu. It was a blistering 30 degrees here, yet I was swallowed in blankets with the shivers and body aches. I am bueno today, but still have a lingering headache and stomach uneasiness.

That said, I had so many things competing for the Monday Shank I actually considered listing them all out, but that would have made for a pretty long blog post and well, probably would have made me look like a complete douche. Usually it doesn’t bother me to be considered a raging bitch, but I am not kidding when I say the list was a long one. 



So for this week, my Monday Shank goes to the steroid monkey playing shortstop in the final game of the tournament this weekend. Firstly, because he was CLEARLY a steroid monkey, but mostly because he chose to COMPLETELY intimidate our second basemen (51 years old and still playing ball!!!! SUPER TROOPER) because she happened to be totally awesome and caught one of his bombs. Ok, so it bounced once, so he wasn’t out, but she stopped it and looked like a complete superstar.

As he rounded one bag, he went at her like a total d-bag ready to barrel into her. Then chose to do the body fake like he was gonna hurdle his ass to 2-bag because he knew she couldn’t get it there.

Men like that REALLY PISS ME OFF.

So it felt pretty awesome to beat them. And he sulked like a wounded puppy.

Probably cheered himself up in the port-a-potty with an injection in his arm later.




No comments:

Post a Comment