Monday, July 25, 2011

Blog Lovin'.




I kinda like these blog award thingys. They make me feel special, loved, and wanted. Perhaps that shows my insecurities, but whatever. Thanks to my good friend Angela at Begging the Answer, I have been graciously handed another one so here it goes…

7 things you don’t know about me and maybe don’t really care to know but it’s the way these things work, so I’m sharing:

  1. I have a Munroe piercing. People who see me in pics (and sometimes in person) think I have food on my face. Awesome.
  2. My hubby is a dual citizen with Finland and Canada. He doesn’t look Finnish. At All.
  3. I have an obsession with clean sheets. My hubby doesn’t. It causes me unneeded stress. And a lot of sheet changing on my own.
  4. I color code my skittles and eat 1 of each color at a time.
  5. I turned down a soccer scholarship for a boy. Wasn’t my smartest move ever.
  6. I don’t like pizza, but work in the pizza industry. Go figure.
  7. I was once a ‘navy wife’.

You, know writing these things about yourself can be pretty challenging.

So a few bloggers I’d like to pass this award to:









I think the rules are that I nominate 15, but *sigh* that could take me YEARS, so check out my blog roll over there --> and take a look at even more awesome bloggers that I stalk. You are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment