Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday's Shank - an Aging bitch


So today I have decided to dedicate my Monday Shank to ME. Ok, not me specifically, but my body because it’s aging and its pissing me the fuck off.

I have been more active in the last month than I have in the last year, and since I am no longer in my twenties, my body has decided that it’s going to teach me a lesson for it.  

That’s some fucked up shit ‘yo. 



I could whine about every little bitty pain I am feeling right now, but I think I would rather spare you all of that and just say MY WHOLE BODY HURTS AND I WANNA TAKE DRUGS.

The end.

So body, I shank you today for the seemingly unbearable (but we all know I don’t really have a choice but to bear it) pain that you are currently causing me. You make me cry. I hate crying. Therefore I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment