Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Was The Most Hilarious And Funniest Experience In Your Life? Could You Share It With Us?

Here Kitty, Kitty, eat your food



You should have done that at home



Ha, marathoners, they have been eating my dust for miles



I could have dance all night, I could have dance all night



Oh no not again, not one of his boring speeches



I'm not ashamed to tell the world that I love you honey




What was the most hilarious and funniest experience in your life? Could you share it with us?



Tags: Hilarious, Funniest, Experience, Life, Comic, Laughable, Hysterical, Boisterous, Laughter, Joke, Slapstick, Comedy, Forgettable, Fun, Wacky, Laughter The Best Medicine, This Made me Laugh


Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla
Philippines
Viewpoint/Opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment