Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This Made Me Laugh (Oh Happy Day)

Alms, alms for the poor
for the dogs too (medium rare steak, yummy)
I'm stretched out because of hunger, fish pleeeease



Lord, make it rain fishes, pleeeease



This is the most valuable car in the world, it has to be chained to a tree



It's nice that we were able to hitch a ride all the way to Dubai



Hehehe, other cars are afraid when I come, they just pull over, lol



This is the latest car for heavy snow, a car ski, lol



We should have used a hair dryer to dry our hair, not being blown by the wind, you cheapskate!



No,no,no, it's supposed to be the ball not the bat, you nimcompoop



Hey, you cannot just run away from me in the hotel, come back here, will you



Where's my date, where's my Valentine date? We're supposed to meet here



Ngiiiii, mommy said this is very sweet, it's souuuuuur



There must be a mole in your butt. We keep on losing game after game because of you.



Dear, you should know that you are the lousiest tattoo artist in town, ouuuuuch



We should stop meeting like this my dear, my wife is suspecting already



This is my best profile, focus on this


This should make us laugh and make our day. Life should not be too serious. Let us laugh even for a little while as we do our daily grind in life.`As they say, laughter is the best medicine. God bless us all.



Tags: Laughter The Best Medicine, This Made Me Laugh, Levity, Comedy, Smile, Happy Day, Wonderful World

Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla
Philippines
Funny Photos/Laughter/Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment