Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Yes, Houston, we have a 'Surgery date..'"


I have a surgery date and time finally.

My gall bladder surgery will be NEXT Thursday, March 4th @9:30am.
I have appreciated all your sentiments and prayers.
And now I really need them...because when I was "Googleing" up some photos/artwork to put on here...I saw and read some things I shouldn't have. UGH!
WAAAAY too much information on the internet at times.

That freaked me out a bit. But everyone has told me this is an easy surgery, etc.
It's just that I've never had a surgery nor been "put under."
So I don't like this one bit.

I will just have to muster up more "strength and courage" now. I thought I already had. HA!

The biggest thing I need actually is ........"PEACE."

Which I have had today thankfully.....well until a few moments ago when I saw those wretched photos and read those horrible little things I came across, until making myself STOP reading them.

I need to fall asleep and quit pondering all of this stuff.

Thanks for everything ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment