Thursday, February 25, 2010

There isn't a blogger out there who doesn't believe that in some way they are entertaining and thus deserving of having gads of followers that worship the ground they walk on and read every word as though it were a piece of sugar slowly melting it's way on their tongue and the faster you sucked it the sooner it would be gone...



I am not one of those people.



I have been doing some perusing of my blog lately... just going over recent posts and comparing them to some older posts... and it has become glaringly obvious to me that I am NOT a writer in the least bit, and am in fact, a complete and utter moron sometimes. Even I shook my head at a few of them.



Can someone please explain to me why I think its funny to make absolutely no sense?! Or do I think I am THAT clever?



Seriously, probably about 85% of my blog posts are meaningless ramblings that only make sense to either myself or one other person, and in those cases... those people may never even read the post because, I have to be honest here, I DO NOT have 'gads of followers'. (as much as I would like to prove that sentence incorrect with 50 or so comments under this post saying "but I am loyal! I follow you!". Sadly, this will not happen.)

So to my empty abyss of random Internet trolls : (Hmmm...Cam, Cam...come out come out wherever you are) I bid you ALLO because I am not changing. Just because I have come to the sad realization that I am no more clever, witty, or engaging as the next person, I still enjoy spouting off random shit in my blog if only in the quest to amuse myself... so either get used to it, or continue on your merry little way ignoring this here blog.

Nothing really changes, no?

And look, another post that really doesn't make much sense. Shocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment