Monday, March 23, 2009

softball season has begun!

...and you know how i know?

Because I am SORE AS FUCK. And every time someone has asked me to make plans, I have to cut them short with "Sorry, I am in a tournament that weekend".

As depressing as that may sound to the non-sports-enthusiasts... I am uber excited! This weekend I was in TWO tournaments (read: dumb ass commits to two teams for two different tournaments without realizing it), so I ended up playing 6 games. My body is yelling at me.

Loudly.

Next weekend will be much of the same since I expect our team to kick some serious Langley ass...which in turn means approx 5-7 games to the final. Meh, it's all worth it.

So in short... I'M BUSY.

So suck it

This message not intended for those special people I actually want to make plans with and can't.

End of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment