Monday, March 30, 2009

Random Acts......

You know what is so inspiring to me?
Someone you don't even know......and haven't ever even met, nor possibly ever will.......sending you a gift.

And for no apparent reason other than this person was being very kindhearted and giving.

I love that when that happens to people!!
I mean it doesn't even have to happen to me me. I just love it when I see "giving" in action.
But what a great joy when it IS about ME!
Ha!

Right before St. Paddy's Day my new blog friend "TEA" told me she wanted to send me a pretty doily that she makes and asked me "What color would you like."

Soon.....as promised....a lovely GREEN doily showed up at my house and I was soooo thrilled that someone would do that for me!

I bought this teapot in Ireland....and look how cute it is under my new doily!!!

Thanks so much to Miss "TEA" who is a huge blessing to me.
Believe me I will remember her every year at St. Patrick's when I decorate!!

I have a million more things to report......but no time right now to write.
But stay tuned.
I will be back soon. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment