Friday, March 6, 2009

Ciao for now

Well my loyal readers - last post for over a week. I am headed for Sin City for a week... (pictures will be posted), and it couldn't come at a better time.

...BREAK TIME!

Not a break from anyone in particular, but a break from normalcy. Sure, I'll be working the first few days, but even that is something different, and challenging, and fun all at the same time. It's the evenings I am REALLY looking forward to!

In Vegas, I can be anyone.

In Vegas, I can be a people watcher, a vibrant life-of-the-party bar star, a serious gambler, or an all out drunk... (not planning on it!)

Either or, I plan on giving myself a break from normalcy. A chance to have ME time, and girl friend time, without the normal interruptions my every day brings.

But I am gonna miss those too.

Ciao loved ones... talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment