Friday, November 7, 2008

Hello sunshin...errr...rain

God what a mess it is out there. I think I spotted a row boat meandering through the streets. Ok, so not really...but there could have been.

Seriously even more stoked about the weather I am headed towards in 7 days! That's right folks.... SEVEN DAYS UNTIL A HAPPY PLANE RIDE FOR CARMEN!

I'll stop braggin.

I wanna say that I can remember a time when I liked the rain. But I can't. I have never, never, ever, ever liked anything about rain. I used to have to play soccer in thunderstorms but I can tell you I didnt enjoy a single second of it. Although, jumping into puddles as a kid are good memories! Heck, I STILL find that fun, but as a parent I have to pretend I don't. Or, well, we all know what SHE would do. Oh, who am I kidding...she still does.

Last year for my little one's birthday party I cannot even tell you what we did...so this year I want to do something special. I considered hookers and blow but I don't think the 'rents would approve, so I need something a little more rated 'G'. Anyone have any suggestions for me? A house party is ruled out because I do not want the mess! Oh, and just as an after thought I remember what we did for her birthday last year: Nothing. It snowed. And no one could get to our house so they all cancelled. We had dinner the next night with out Buddy who has 5 kids (almost 6 now!) and while it was a week night and there were no sleepovers, she still had fun. But really, no 6 year old should have to miss a birthday. I still feel bad about that

Mexico.
Mexico.
Mexico.

Sorry cant stop thinking about it.

Im selfish

No comments:

Post a Comment