Monday, November 3, 2008

11 more sleeps!

In 11 more sleeps I will be heading to the airport for fun in the sun. And whats this I hear we are only allowed to bring home one bottle EACH?? I was totally prepared to stock up our bar for New Years. Blech!

Which brings me to another thought - New Years will be held at Casa de ME and E this year! We are planning a pretty extravagant shin-dig with fondues, wine, cheeses, and a whole heck of a lot of dancing. I'm even thinking of arranging for a disco ball. Dress is semi-formal for all you jean-wearing rednecks i love so much! Annnnnnnd, we have fireworks. Cross your cross ables the hot tub is up and running as well.

This weekend i organized a small little girlie night, and while completely low-key was one of the best nights I have had in a long time. We drank wine, we cuddled (lol), we chain smoked, and we watched Beaches. I might have cried my face off (I will not confirm or deny this) but it was all worth it when the pizza arrived hot and ready at 11:30pm. Who doesn't love eating ham and pineapple in bed? FYI: Panago's bread sticks SUCK. Then Sunday morning I cooked up some FAB Eggs Benny and we watched the Disney Channel. Seriously guys, totally underrated channel for the 18-35 age group. I absolutely LOVE that channel. Very tame and rated G comedy, but I laugh my arse off. Mucho better than cartoons...not that I have ever liked them except when i was young and My Little Pony rocked my little world. I am actually sad I cant get Sadie to like those toys.

And one more thought -

11 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment