Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dirty laundry, or something like that...

Ugh.

I am compltely emotionally drained.

Now how do I post about it without reaaaaallly posting about it and being accused of SOMETHING?!? God, sometimes I hate my blog.

Yeah, I'm excited about Mexico. (This isnt actually about Mexico really, it just happens to be coming at a bad time for US) I have never gone...nor have I ever truly been this spoiled. But who should I be thankful to for this trip? Am I to keep my lips closed and suck up my happiness because my in-laws are paying for this trip and I wouldn't be going if it wasn't for my sig-o? Or do I end something so precious and special to me because I am not getting out of it what I so desperately need ? Should I really and truly be indebted to HIM because of this trip?

Am I a bitch? Do I have OCD? Are my expectations too high to warrant feeling? Am I that impossible to live with that I cause tension? None or all of the above?

I am such a mass of confusion I can't even explain it.

My heart hurts.

and no comments please...this one is just for me

No comments:

Post a Comment