Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Julie's Art Challange.....

"Fire Fancies" painting by Arthur Hacker

Isn't this a very interesting painting.....I like it alot.
Did you see the teapot on the table?
How lovely is that chair she's sitting in.
The back railing of it is so unusual.
Is she sad?
Lonely?
I wonder what she is pondering.


My Blog Friend "Julie" from Bismarck...ummmm....I would love to have a Bismarck right now....and a hot cup of tea.Aren't they great? Filled with Jelly or Bavarian Cream and......never mind.

Sorry I am on a VERY strong "anti-biotic" and didn't sleep much last night. Blah.
So I'm a tad loopy this morning.

However.....back to my point.

Julie at "Celtic Lady" has offered this Art Challange on her blog site. She is "Co-hosting" this event...and invited me to even participate.

Which is an honor actually because I am sort of "Art Challanged" ....little did she know. HA!

Now, I LOVE art....and I am creative person......just not all at once sometimes.
It just depends on the situation. HA!

Since I just got back from a big trip and the time frame for the Art Challage is looming....(they may extend the dates on this by the way)..I told her I wouldn't particpate this time but would "pass this information" on to you all.

Who are all highly creative and artistic people. :~)

I love the gifts they are awarding the winning particpant too.
I want them all......sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment