Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello November...

...Yeah it came that fast.

We leave for Mexico in three week and well, i am nowhere NEAR my goal of weight loss. Seems like this hump wont go away without exercise and well, I sometimes need to spellcheck that word, let alone have any motivation to do it. Although, I am playing softball tomorrow.

OK, so softball isnt really a good work out lol. But hey, it's something.

Saturday is my sexy friend's Bday who happens to be dating my brother. I am looking forward to it because we are going to a pretty classy joint and I get to wear my sexy dress. Who cares if i wore it the last time we went out...its SEXY! PLus, I wanna show off my tan. Limited mind you since i have only gone to the tanning bed 3 times, but today will be 4 and i just KNOW this will be the time i get dark.

I am not even convinving myself.

So anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? Seriously, i know people that are DONE. Makes me sick. Like pukey sick. I thought i was queen of preparedness and it seems that every Christmas i fail myself. Monetarily, organizationaly, emotionally, the whole nine...errr... three yards. (get it? i only listed three?!?) I'm so weird today.

Yes, JUST TODAY. Shut up peanut gallery. Or are those the voices in my head?!

No comments:

Post a Comment