Monday, September 15, 2008



So. Here it is. I have my moments where I think I look UBER hot... and others when i wonder what the hell I was thinking. That said, I think i encapsulated the 80's with flying colors. (colors being the operative word!)

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it!) it was open bar. Thankfully, when this picture was taken I was relatively sober. Only a couple hours later, that was not the case. I did the mature thing though... I was in my hotel room fast asleep by 11pm. That's what happens when you and your mother-in-law go drink for drink. We had some interesting (funny and touching) conversations through out the night...some i remember, many I don't. But my father-in-law had a pretty good time explaining them over a greasy breakfast of eggs, toast, and Advil.

Overall, it was a blast! The costumes were absolutely fantastic! Unfortunately, my camera battery died so I didn't get that many pictures. BUT, if I find one of the Happy Birthday couple in their Olivia Newton John work-out gear, I will FOR SURE post!

No comments:

Post a Comment