Sunday, March 4, 2007

You're Hired!

When I said I would have a job by Friday and be working on Monday, I was really just trying to be 'glass half full'.... but fortunately, my optimism paid off, as it alllll came true. Friday, I had the second interview with the employer I really wanted to be working for. Friday afternoon at 3pm they offered me the position, and asked that I start Monday.

I am so flippin' excited I can hardly contain myself!

I would like to say the same for the SO, but unfortunately, nothing has panned out yet. Will keep you informed.

And yes, another weekend post. But this time, SHORT. I have just woken from an afternoon nap, and all I can smell is the chicken in the slow cooker.... If i sit in the living room I can almost taste it.

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment