Friday, March 30, 2007

fucking blog

Frustrating as hell.

So I have discovered that I CANT post from work. The site isn’t blocked, nor am I unable to log on and actually type the post, BUT, somehow the ‘create new post’ doesn’t display properly (ie: no font choice, colors, nada) and when I type in the box, hit ‘publish’ and then go to ‘display blog in separate window’ the only thing I see is the title. Hence the previous post. So I now have to type my posts in word, email them to my hotmail address, then cut and paste when I get home. Oh, and delete it on my computer here at work.

Hassle Hassle Hassle.

The things we bloggers go through to entertain the masses I tell ya. (and by masses, I mean YOU, and no I am not calling YOU fat, but if you think I am, then I TOTALLY AM!) *this coming from the girl with the worst body image, SIGH*

So totally off-topic, but today at lunch I am going to buy a new pair of pants or skirt cause the pair I am wearing make my ass look huge. How sad is that? CARMEN, DROP THE CHIPS AND STOP LOOKING IN THE MIRROR!!!!

I totally just yelled at myself… or was it V’s voice I heard *snicker*

Cross your fingers, I think were visiting with the realtor this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment