Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sorry I have been slacking. Its been a pretty busy week for me. I started the new job and the learning curve is tremendous. But I love it. In fact, I really truly LOVE IT. It's funny though, there will always be that one person who tries to dissuade you from liking it, and make you feel like your working for the wrong company. What I mean by that, is there is always that ONE coworker who doesn't like their job. And she happens to sit in the office next to me. Great girl, but slightly bitter.

On to other things though.

Sick as a dog today. I pretty much stayed on the couch and masturbated all day . *that was for you Trevor*

Seriously though, I DO feel better now. It was so weird how it came on so quickly last night though. Watching a movie with Beautiful V, and all of a sudden my throat started to hurt. By the end of the movie, it was damn near impossible to swallow without looking like I was giving head *think about it for a sec, when you throat hurts and you swallow... what do you look like?* NOW do it, and then laugh.

Ok, so this morning , my throat DIDN'T hurt, but I was all achy. Thankfully, by around 2 o'clock I started feeling better.

Lets hope it sticks

Happy Daylight savings you fucking Americans
(I say that because they decided to move up daylight savings three weeks so I have to lose an hour of sleep on a weekend I don't feel 100%)

FUCKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment