Monday, March 26, 2007

Updates. Updates. Updates

Wow. Looking back I can see why the visits to my site have gone down in the last little while. I only have myself to blame. From the deepest, loneliest corner of my heart, I apologize for neglecting you.

Fortunately, with such a huge learning curve of a career to battle with, I am beginning to understand my job without the guidance of others, thus making it possible for me to jot down ideas for posts, as well as create them without having to do it on the fly. Kind of explains my last post huh? I had about 30 seconds to get something down and that’s all I could come up with. *Sigh*

And I thought I had more creativity than that!

Not A LOT has changed these few weeks (other than my job of course) but that in itself is news don’t you think? It means things are going so well, I have no new problems to report! On one bright side of things, E has finally pulled through with a job and will be starting on Thursday. And we all know what that means…. Back to the Realtor we go. Immediately after receiving the phone call from E that he was hired, I was on mls.ca browsing listings. Unfortunately, there isn’t much on there that appeals to me, but if I remember correctly, every viewing we went to previously was NOT on there to begin with. Our Realtor is pretty resourceful when it comes to snatching up ‘good’ properties right when they go on the market…so we have quite the advantage.

This weekend we went downtown for a friend’s birthday, and while we didn’t do anything ‘crazy’ we did get to have appies and drinks at the revolving restaurant at Harbour Centre. Unbelievable. The view was spectacular, and the food (while grossly over-priced and over done decoratively) was fantastic. Our bill might have been extravagant but our tummies weren’t! Decoration always supersedes quantity, no? Thankfully none of us were super hungry, or we never would have gotten out of there with a bill under $200.

In a few weeks is E and I’s Anniversary. We are planning on a day at the spa together, then cooking dinner at our house. E is pretty excited about doing it together, but I am kind of feeling like I want to get all dressed up and go to dinner. I guess we can do that at home as well…. But I don’t know….seems like it should be more of a big deal. Maybe I am just a sucker for attention. Who me?!? LOL. Thankfully, we have a sitter for the whole weekend so we can do quite a bit. Couples massage, pedicures, and facials. Who would have thunk that E and I could do that together?

So there you have it. My life the last few weeks that I have been barely posting. Sadly, I am bored with MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment