Saturday, March 17, 2007

S-L-A-C-K-E-R

Yup.

That's me.

But to be fair, I am week two into a brand new job that is keeping me busy as well as interested. Shockingly, I don't think I have ever had that before *snicker*. Really and truly, this experience has made me realize what a dead end job the most recent position I had was, and how much better off I am that they 'let me go'. I got my ROE in the mail the other day and I nearly peed myself. The reason that is selected as WHY I am no longer there is 'Dismissed'. Um ok. But you know what would have been funnier?

...Was too smart for this job and we piled her with crappy brainless work that took three seconds, but then we got pissed off when she had time on her hands to go on the Internet and post on her blog or on forums when really, she should have been making up shit to do to look busy...

Now THAT would have been more accurate.

Hey, just a thought, but do you think they still read this?

Hmmmmm....

HI!!!!! *Waves Frantically*

OK, I will say something nice about the job though. I liked the people *for the most part* and I am gonna miss the ones that made me laugh every day (sometimes AT them). Even 'Office Bitch', and "New Girl' and the ever famous 'Psycho co-worker' who was nice enough to call and see how I was doing. Could have totally been to be nosy and to pass off info to everyone else, but nice regardless. Seriously, I will even miss the boss. Cause he was the funniest of them all. Completely egotistical and manically big-headed, but always made me laugh when he tried to be 'cool' and 'hip' with his drunk college stories. Sorry dude, but when you look like a down syndrome sister, you are in no way shape or form in the category of cool. *Why am I being mean? Cause I can and I don't care* I get bitter when people look down on me, and as you will remember from my disclaimer many many months ago, I cannot be held responsible for being mean here. Plus, I am WAY COOLER than anyone who read this *this means you Celyne* HEHE

So I shall bid adieu. It is time to go with Ghetto V to Wal-mart. No joke, she looks like a Gangsta today. If I can sneak a pic of her without her knowing, I'll post.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment