Thursday, March 1, 2007

Who knew staying at home all day could be so much fun?!? Today, we went to the Lonsdale Quay and picked fresh fruit for Fondue, had some banana caramel cheesecake at Tantra, and watched the Seabus (which, mind you, I have NEVER been on). We held hands, we snuggled, and just enjoyed each others company. Tres magnifique! Unfortunately... these kind of days are few and far between...and soon non-existent...

Why? you ask...

Well....

It's quite simple...

I am going to be WORKING soon!

So to answer your questions...YES, the interviews went well! In fact, I am pretty sure I have both. I have received calls back from BOTH (I actually had three interviews, but cancelled the third one because it really didn't interest me, and I have a second interview lined up for tomorrow for the one job I really want) with positive feedback, as well as to lineup a meeting with me and the VP of Sales and other Sales Associates. Now, from my experience, when your called not even half an hour after you leave a building and get told "I know we told you we would call you Friday if you have a second interview, but quick decision and we want you BACK here on Friday to meet the VP" .... it means you have the job?

I dunno

Sounds like it to me!

And this is the one I wanted! I applied for it the day I was 'let go' because I already had my eye on it, and it was sort of the time to DO IT. The other one, while extremely lucrative, seems a little bit out of my league. From my call back, I was told he loved me, loved my experience, and has already eliminated someone he interviewed that day. while positive, not concrete enough for me. The money is the only thing desirable about the job, to be honest. He was a great guy, slightly lacking in the sense of humor dept, but a nice guy whom anyone really would want to be an Executive Assistant for. But not me. I will be passing up A LOT more money, but it really is the other one I want.

So yeah, if all goes well tomorrow (they mentioned they are looking to hire immediately for one of the positions!) I *could* be working on Monday.

So I have to get all of it out of my system quickly...

which means...

Ladies night at Woody's tonight. Complete with Fire Fighters.

Whose in?

No comments:

Post a Comment