Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Michelle Pfeiffer Admits Aging Is Hard !

Michelle Pfeiffer is not enthusiastic to be in her 50s.  



The 53-year-old actress admits getting older has been hard for her and taken some getting "used to", but she now doesn't feel the need to "conform" to any particular stereotype.

Michelle Pfeiffer stated: "I am not particularly thrilled to be in my 50s, the fact that it tends to be an age that stigmatises women.
Turning 50 took some getting used to, but being 50 and the way I've been able to lead my life is not anywhere as bad as the idea of being 50!"

"You don't feel the pressure of having to look perfect or to conform to a certain image you might have of yourself." Michelle added.




It has to be mentioned that Michelle has played some iconic roles in her lifetime including Elvira Hancock in "Scarface" and Velma Von Tussle in "Hairspray" but does not believe she could revisit one of the most famous - Catwoman in "Batman Returns".

She told OK! magazine: "I don't know if I can get into that catsuit again! I would rather play Susie Diamond again from "The Fabulous Baker Boys". She was so interesting. I would love to work with Jeff and Beau Bridges and see how our characters have evolved over the years."

What do you think of Michelle Pfeiffer's feelings about aging?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment