Saturday, February 21, 2009

Waiting In My Mail Box Today......

This afternoon as I checked the mail I saw an "express" mail package crammed in there.
"Humm....I haven't ordered any books in two weeks" I thought to myself.

I then pulled it out to see WHO it was from and upon reading the senders name
I excitedly yelled....YES!!!!!! like a silly teenager.

Loudly enough I might add for my neighbors and close by parts of Baton Rouge to hear as well.
I knew this was coming to me because I won it on my friend Patty's website last Friday. I just hadn't expected it to arrive as soon as TODAY.

This sweet inscription was penned inside by Ms. River's own hand.
That really WAS the "icing on the cake."


I love those scriptures she wrote down.....


Just that little package brought some EXTRA "joy" to my day....it's amazing how that works.
I was already having a GREAT day so this has put it over the top.
And it's only 1:50 in the afternoon....just think what's left for me to behold yet today!

I think I'll go now and take myself a little nap before church tonight.....all this excitement has plumb worn me out. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment