Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Boring 'ol Me

Not a lot to report I am afraid, hence my absence from my blog this week (and last I guess). I kinda miss my 'hater' poster though... was fun to lose myself in the Gossip Girl dialogue. That said, unfortunately it was more reading on my part since my written word never sounds that intelligent.

Work has been pretty tiresome as of late... this whole pre-show Vegas planning stuff has been nothing short of stressful. One week till ship day and I have a ton of sheee-it to do. Where to start? That is, and always will be, a fault of mine. Seriously though, a lot of it HAS to wait till the last minute and that drives me INSANE.

I have been eating, sleeping, breathing Vegas lately, and not about the fun parts. Cross your crossables I planned and executed everything to perfection because this show is TRES important!

My tummy hurts.

Random... just a thought that popped into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment