Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Blues

OK, I have a problem. But unfortunately it is one I can't post about. Don't you hate it when I do that? So here is my cryptic version if for no reason than to just get it all down (cryptically of course) and at least make ME feel better because I think that really is my only option. But really, I don't even think I deserve to feel better.

Seriously, I am completely at odds with myself and I hate the way I feel.

It is quite funny in an awkward ironic (notice how awkward is a hard word to type? Try it) way that no matter how hard you try not to hurt someone, you end up doing it anyways. I mean, most of us have good intentions, albeit sometimes inappropriate at times, and despite our best efforts to 'do the right thing' without hurting anyone in the process...SOMEONE gets hurt. One person WILL get hurt, no matter what you do or say.

Exactly the one thing I was hoping to avoid.

Now, someone I care about doesn't like me very much and that makes me sad. I think that in the end everything will be OK (I hope)...but it doesn't make me feel any better about it today, or about my actions. Which in turn completely supports my theory on Thursdays. For those of you that I have given my Thursday theory to in detail, you will agree with me there. Now bad things come in threes, generally, but when they do...they come on Thursdays. Maybe not for you, or your friends or family, or the lady down the block, or the guy that does your dry cleaning, but FOR ME. If I could make Thursdays and Fridays my weekend and still enjoy my life, I would. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

But I digress...

and that's about where I stop.

I am sorry :-(

and thats not for YOU (my readers)... that's for the one person who I care about that doesn't like me very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment