Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW....in Louisiana!

VERY EARLY this morning....."Miss Priss" pranced into our bedroom, ranting and carrying on and woke us up. You would have thought it was Christmas Morning.....she was driving us nuts.

Finally, she forced me out of my warm bed (my husband wouldn't get up)to go see this......


SNOWWWWWWWW right here in Baton Rouge! And LOTS of it.

Our house at 6:00am this morning.



Believe me when I tell you that this is a "Phenom" that doesn't happen in Louisiana very often at all.....

Luke and his Black Lab "Danny O'Shea".....and Luke's Black truck covered in the "White Stuff."


The view from the back end of our driveway.

Front of our house...I don't even have my Christmas garland on my door yet, only my wreath and few other things. Ugh.

"Miss Priss" making a "Snowman" she used mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for the eyes and part of a carrot for his nose. Creative child that she is.

Yes, the kids are out of school.....we are having a "SNOW DAY!!!"
Yahoo!!!
I am already making us a nice warm "Soup" to eat later.
It's only 8:08am....what am I crazy?


The power is flickering off and on and my computer is acting funny.
That snow really is wet and heavy and falling like mad.

We have firewood ready......but we may need that "hurricane generator" if all else fails.

Odd to think that in September we were fighting that hurricane thing......now 3 months later....we have a lovely "Snow." What is going on?

All I DO know is.....according to my very excited children....
"It's going to be a HAPPY CHRISTMAS" after all...:~)
Ha!

AND.....
I'm going BACK to bed. HA! Seriously.

Have a wonderful day, where ever you may be. Snow or no snow.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment