Friday, May 2, 2008

Boo-urns

Boo-urns to long distance.

This summer I have to be prepared for three months of loneliness and I have to do it sans kicking and screaming. Seriously? No complaining AT ALL? I think I am being over estimated! It’s been a few years, I don’t think I can do the ‘single mom’ thing again.

I understand work and all that blah blah blah…what I don’t understand is why *I* have to be the one to suck it up and deal with it. And to top that all off…I have to be ok with driving around Big Betty. Mr. E has another thing coming if he believes I will drive that big fat boat up north every weekend. Not while I am still alive! I am seriously considering severe damage to that…that…that…errr… THAT THING hehe. I feel dumb driving it, I look dumb driving, and I am even dumber for buying it. Well, ok, not completely paid for…but I am TRYING to pay for it. Anyone wanna buy a truck?

Funny enough, today is going by so slow that I actually have time to write here, and yet I am lacking any real creative thought. Perhaps it’s my yawn every two minutes mood, or my utter distaste for Big Betty, or even my hysterically warm office, but the thought of taking a nap on my keyboard has crossed my mind more than once. Not going to lie. Mr E has been gone for 5 days now and the empty side of the bed is starting to get old, not to mention the wide eye 3:00am insomnia BECAUSE I am not quite comfy in my own bed alone. Sad. I know.

Ok, off to jam a pencil in my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment