Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hey Jesus Freaks

There was a time when I believed wholeheartedly in God. In fact, I went to church and youth group, and prayer circle. Then I grew up

*please no hate mail*

Now, I have a different perspective. One that I am sure many other’s share, and could possibly even written about…but because it is MY perspective it is MINE *giggle*

I believe that Jesus WAS a human being that walked the earth. I believe he was powerful in is own right, someone with exceptional public speaking skills, a man with the mannerisms that made him easy to believe, support, and to some extent worship. I also believe that people wrote about this man. Not unlike Tony Robbins of today actually. I think that this ‘man’ had touched so many people that over the years and through their translations, these writing became what we know today as the Bible.

Now

ARGUE it

No comments:

Post a Comment