Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello, "Happy May Day"


"Happy May Day" please celebrate Spring in your own fun way.
If you could "peek" into my window.....besides that fact that IF I saw you doing that....you would probably scare the "Fire" out of me.....you would see a very busy lady.

Who would be me.

I am about over "the EDGE" with kids.
MY kids.
Running around in circles it seems....all over the city, trying to get things done....that they need done.
Doctors, Dentists, school things...jobs....College tests, shopping with Miss Priss for summer clothes.

Not counting the "every day normal life things."
You know.....groceries, laundry, housecleaning...bill paying. Yikes!

It's the end of the school year and near the end of High School for one child in particular.

Which reminds me....."where are his Senior Pictures at that I ordered weeks ago."
Blah.....one more thing to add to my "Thursday List of Things To DO!"

Now you know why I haven't had time to write any of you nor keep up with my site.
But I know......"this too shall pass."
And it will.
I love my kids.....sigh. I'm not really complaining.....I'm just overwhelmed.
And here I sit at my computer at 2:02 am...what is up with that?
HA!


I believe it's the only time I've had to "think" without something interrupting me all day. But I am tired so I need to stop the madness.

My kids are growing up. Or have.

Some days however....I wonder which it is. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment