Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i loveth the sun and the sun loveth me (oh, and my haircut!)




Firstly...

I DID IT. I cut it all off. These pics were taken this morning.

Secondly... I had an absolutely AMAZING long weekend...Sunday especially...and all I have to show for it is (what I consider) 2nd degree burns to my shoulders and arms. No joke. I actually gave up trying to put on a regular bra this morning and went for the sports bra, with almost just as much difficulty. I have spent most of the morning lifting the straps off my shoulders every few minutes in hopes of alleviating SOME of the pain...to no avail. I am seriously considering some prescription meds for this. I look like a lobster.
Oh, and thirdly, we have ANOTHER new dog. This actually infuriates me! We were boating all day on Sunday...pulling the boat up to the beach, then taking off up and down the slew for some knee boarding (E was the only brave one!). Well, after a bit this family pops up over the hill into our secluded beach area on ATV"s with two dogs. They hung around for most of the afternoon...their two kids playing with Sadie and the guys tossing the football and rough housing with the dogs. Then...they decide to pack up and leave. Each one riding off into the trails on their ATV's. The puppy went...the older dog didn't. We waited for TWO HOURS and they never returned for their dog. We then placed a note on the log with a rock holding it down and their kids purple shovel sticking straight up so you couldn't miss it. NO PHONE CALL. Then, on Monday we drove for two hours around the neighbouring area and found no one, plus the note wasn't moved at all. I really have ZERO sympathy for a family who just leaves their dog and makes ZERO effort to find him. Honestly, not sure what we are going to do...but even Elvis loves this dog so we may end up keeping him.
Anyone with some wordly advice??? What would Jesus Do?







No comments:

Post a Comment