Monday, March 24, 2008

"Litera-Tea" ......You've Got Mail!!


Bread and water can so easily be toast and tea.
~Author Unknown~


This is one of my most favorite "Tea Quotes" because who doesn't love....."Tea and Toast???"

When I was a child...and if I were sick.....sometime my Mother would make me "Tea and Toast" for breakfast.
I think this quote shows the imagination of the one who wrote it that could see that you can take some so plain and dream it bigger.


I saw that "Gracious Hospital-i-Tea Blog-a-Thon" was doing a "Blog a thon" in relationship to "Tea" and various "Tea subjects."

I love all those things......"Tea and Tea related items and such" so I thought I would "jump on this bandwagon" today.

Who doesn't like receiving a nice long (or short for that matter)letter in the mail...or a little word of "encouragement" scribbled in some way in a card or a sweet greeting in the mail??

I know I do
.....and I love to send them as well.

I like to send out "Tea cards"....in fact I'm always looking for different kinds of them.

I found a new source for "special" Tea cards about a year or so ago....they have a tea bag right inside of them along with various sentiments and artistic covers relating to whatever you are sending them for.
I hate to reveal this because in fact have some sitting on my desk right now ready to be mailed out to some of you who might read this but.....oh well. Surprise!

I purchase them online from the "Kimberly Shaw Store"
Here is sample of some of her cards....they are really great!



Check out her site, they have always been very kind and accomidating to me and they have some other very precious "tea related" items for sale as well.

If you know of any other cute "Tea stationary" let me know....
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment