Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday "MeMe".....


"FOUR gifts..... from heaven to me."

I was tagged by by "K.J. at Eye-dyllic" to do this "meme."

I have pondered this a good bit. I had wanted to use a different photo on this...in fact I have a wonderful art print in my home and couldn't get it worked out in time to get it on here for this.
Maybe another time.

That situation caused me take a new course in this little piece of writing and I found this photo of my kids and thought I would use it.

Mom's like to "showcase" their children.

I don't think I do it enough.....so I figured "hey, why not indulge a little bit more in this realm?"
Interesting these "Meme" things......I don't know if I like them yet.
Although this is my FIRST one to do. Hope it went off alright.

I now tag my cousin Sarah"
who lives in Missouri. Sarah I am going to e-mail you with the "rules." HA!
I'm not going to "tag" too many people......

Otherwise.....nothing may happen at all. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment