Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ya, im a slacker


i admit it.

Sorry I have ben so neglectful lol. This week has been pretty crazy with the new job and the spoiled little five (1/2) year old getting sent to the principal's office not once, not even twice. but three times this week. I even had a meeting with her teacher. Nothing is working.
So tough love it is. I am contemplating carrying a bar of soap around with me. And I am NOT kidding about that.

But I am not going to rain on my new job parade. Things are going GREAT. Yes, I took a chance and jumped in with little to no information about it....but thats a good thing. I was freaked out at what I was doing, but in all honestly, if I hadn't I probably would have regretted it. There are some negatives to the job, but the positives definitely outweigh them. THis is a HUGE stepping stone to bigger and better things for me, so I am making the most of it.

Oh, and dont call me anymore. ANYONE. Cause i hate you.




KIDDING!




I have a new phone and its on that city Fido plan which means i have unlimited talk time for something ridiculous like $40. Work pays for it, so i do not need to be paying for my own cell phone anymore. If you call my original #, the voicemail will give you the new #. Stupid fucking Telus wont call forward for me. Basically, it isnt long distance for my old # to call the new# but its long distance to call forward to it. Fuckers. Money hungry, selfish, FUCKERS. Ther eis no way I am paying long distance charges when you guys call me just cause I am call forwarding. You're not worth it. LOL

Any poopers... I am off to go score some drugs. It's a halloween party tonight.

*please note my sarcasm, I dont need anyone else calling me a coke head*
**I hope you all get that I am kidding**
***Mom, I dont do drugs***
****Dad, seriously, I AM KIDDING****
*****pssst... Nadine, call me, I have your stuff*****
******giggle******


No comments:

Post a Comment