Monday, October 15, 2007

Absolution

So I did it.

I quit.

And it felt GREAT.

Here’s the funny thing….UBER biotch tried to make it seem like she was letting me go. I wanted to laugh, but thought it would be disrespectful (see how that works? Uber biotch should learn that) and decided to let her have her moment. Cause really, let’s be fair, I sort of have the upper hand. After my last job, I really did start to think that maybe it was ME, maybe there is something seriously wrong with my personality that affects how I am perceived in the office; maybe I truly I am not as ‘good’ as I think I am. It is truly an honor to have several (not just one, I swear! And some in upper-management too!) people tell me that I deserved so much better and that I was treated so unfairly and I shouldn’t have even given ANY notice. That felt great. Cause I am DAMN good at this job…some people just feel like no one can do any better than them…regardless of their capabilities.

I will miss it here. I have made some wonderful friendships with some amazing people that I will have apart of my life for many years to come.

I will NOT miss Uber Biotch. Despite some fun times we DID have, she will remain Uber Biotch forever. People don’t change, they grow. And she is beyond her growth period. She is and will always be an unhappy person so instead of hating her; I will feel sorry for her.

And the rest of the people who get hired to do my position. I say ‘people’ cause it wont just be one. Everyone will leave before they even reach a year.

I promise.

And before I forget… I DID get another job. I am not stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment