Friday, January 26, 2007

Who does that?

I would like to preface this post by saying that what you are about to read may seem unbelievable , but I am in no way making any of this up, to 'pull the wool over your eyes' so to speak. The following paragraphs are the truth, nothing but the truth, so help me goddess.

Just last night I was informed that my significant others parents are buying us a house.

Soak THAT ONE in

I have appointments TOMORROW to go looking at a few properties with his mother so we can get an idea of what we ARE both looking for. The plan is to purchase, and have us 'rent' off them till we can afford the mortgage ourselves and then it is ours. Or, if we so choose, can sell and buy our own place when we are ready. His younger brother will rent the basement suite, as the home that is purchased will have a 'mortgage helper'.

Who does that?

I, for one, am still on shock. I am even *almost* at a loss for words, and that my friends, does not happen very often. But I don't need to tell YOU that *wink*

So have you gotten off the floor yet? I am actually typing this FROM the floor because I can't get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment