Monday, November 8, 2010

I wanna bring sexy back!

I lost it and I can't find it.

For those mother's out there, you know what I am talking about. Sure, we may work our asses off (literally, I don't have one. It went flat) to get down to our pre-pregnancy weight, but for what? It doesn't mean we LOOK like we did before. The weight READJUSTS!

re·ad·just  [ree-uh-juhst]
— vb
to adjust or adapt (oneself or something) again, esp after an initial failure

You may be lighter, but you sure as heck don't look it. Where there once was a hard flat surface, there now lies a somewhat water-bed appearance (look, shape and touch) that no woman wants anyone, let alone her significant other, to touch even by coincidence and/or accident.

Forget about feeling sexy! I walk around with baby puke on my shoulder, (even went to work like that folks, without even knowing it *sigh*) my hair in knots because who has the time to run a brush through it, and don't get me started on being naked...

Let's just say my tits could have used that readjustment!!!!

If women were meant to be sexy after childbirth, it wouldn't be this so damn hard. So for all you men that read my blog, even if you are here by accident, please DO NOT pressure us for sex until the signs are back that we even feel sexy enough to take our clothes off WITH the lights off. It takes time...time that may seem like an eternity to you, but is desperately needed!

thankyouverymuch!

No comments:

Post a Comment