Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December 1st 2010

It's nearly that time of year again now isn't it?
I've been working on it......but haven't succeeded in getting too much decorating done.
I want to.
It just hasn't worked out that way as of yet. But it will.
I think.

                        

Life's unexpected curves handing me yet once again another crazy road before me to travel down.



I love Christmas.....it's my most favorite time of the year.
Like it is for most people.
Yet, sometimes it can be heartwrenching as well can't it?
Illness, death, dispair, children with issues. Job problems, etc.
All these things tend to make us loose our "joy."
 
But it's not always about "us" now is it?
Sometimes......we must keep our focus on "Them and Those."
Which is what I am purposing on doing at this moment.
Life isn't always a rosey cup of tea is it?
Yet we must press onward......to a higher place.
And Christmas will come not just on one day but on every day.
That's the way I want it to be in my life.

Stay focused on this most holy season.
I'm trying to as well.
And with God's help I will and so will you!




No comments:

Post a Comment