Monday, September 27, 2010

Day Eighty Four: Trouble

Working on my latest map project.
I'm feeling a little under the weather.
So instead of starting on a new project, I've been tinkering with an old map project that I will hopefully finish before my kids graduate from high school. (Yeah, that's like, in 8 years.)

You can't tell from the picture, but there's cork tile and sewing involved---which might be why I haven't finished. Or really started. I am still working on the map stencil, line by freakin' line...

I listened to a lot of Ray LaMontagne this afternoon, a man who always sounds like he's in pain. Kinda like Joe Cocker, but in a good way, if that's possible. This song "Trouble" is one of my favorites, so add it to my Mixed Tape.


Ray LaMontagne/Trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment