Monday, September 17, 2007

Yippeeee

Today is my birthday. I am 21 with 7 years of experience.

I had a great Bday party on Saturday. There were several I thought were coming that didn’t, and several that I didn’t know were coming, and did. That was a nice surprise. It was a small party (big surprise) and there was too much food, but overall it was exactly what I needed. Not going to lie…that morning I was ready to cancel. I had a funeral to go to…and for about an hour before, and during the drive there, I had several people call and tell me they weren’t coming. That being said, I appreciated THAT more than the ones who didn’t call. I always get pouty around my birthday because I think it’s just another day to remind me how little people care bout me…silly, no?

Honestly, I believe I have some deep-rooted issues about my birthday. Try sharing YOUR birthday with someone your whole life. Twin=NO FUN. I recall one birthday party where HIS friends came, and I had no one. I sat under the coffee table the whole party and cried my eyes out. Now that we are adults, we obviously don’t share our birthday celebration (except with Family)…but I think it explains constant need to make birthdays special. I do it for everyone else…how come no one does it for me? Counseling on this might be an option *giggle*

I have to give E props though. What a guy! He was an awesome host…made sure everyone’s drinks were always full, kept the food going, and even arranged the cake with candles and had everyone sing to me. Overall it was a great night and I want to thank all of you that made it special! Nadine and Trev…you’re gift rocks. I haven’t used anything yet…but trust me; it will come in handy very soon!!!!!

Tonight I get a nice dinner and a present. Anyone want to place bets it’s something to do housework with!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment