Monday, September 24, 2007

Blech

Can’t say I am thrilled. Actually…I am PO’ed. But really, it wont get me anywhere to bitch and moan about it since it falls on deaf ears anyways, so I will just be satisfied leaving this damn cryptic message here because it makes me feel better to type out SOMETHING even if it doesn’t make sense to anyone. It makes sense to me, so shut the hell up LOL. Without really spelling it out for you, I will say that it sucks to be selfish. It sucks a big fat huge donkey ass to be selfish and uncaring, unforgiving and unapologetic, crass and rude, and especially SELFISH. Maybe it’s cause I care too much (especially what people think *gasp!*)…but I find it so disheartening to be treated so differently then I treat everyone else (I AM SPEAKING GENERALLY, if you ask me if this about you I am gonna slap you silly!!!) Regardless…I am working through it lol.

Suck it up Carmen.

And on the lighter side of thing…*giggle*….we finally got started on some renovations, and while my fingers hurt from all the sanding, I am THRILLED with the progress. Our living room is almost complete, and as of tomorrow we should have everything (except the stone wall behind the fireplace) completed with pictures on the wall. That being said, I am always a little over-eager to finish things and my expectations are usually a little higher than what is possible….so don’t hold it against me if it takes a day or two longer LOL. But take it from me, the color looks awesome and makes a huge difference! We are taking it room by room and probably will never actually be finished, but it feels so damn good to get something done!

Also, I *may* have gotten some paint on the carpet. I refuse to confirm or deny my involvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment