Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Facebook

Here's a funny story.

I thought I was the only person at work who browsed facebook. I just assumed that since I was asked not to go on it, that *I* was the reason the IT department was asked to monitor how much time was being spent on the internet with facebook being the main focus. Well...I was wrong. It seems facebook is also an office addiction because everyday I am hearing someone's disappointed cries that facebook is now BLOCKED at work.

I am a little frustrated though, to hear that many people spend a lot of their time on it during the day, and my FEW visits lasting no longer than 5 minutes was a cause for concern. There is that small part of me that wants to complain and get everyone else in trouble too so I am not labelled the internet over-abuser or something like that...is it really fair that I should be the one management thinks is abusing the interent on work hours?!? Absolutely not.

I talk big though. I wont tell.

Even though I wanna

*pout*

No comments:

Post a Comment