Tuesday, April 24, 2007

This about sums it up....

After googling 'redneck cowboy' , 'redneck', and 'tapered jeans' *snicker* this is what I came up with.....

So yeah....add a beer belly, and some yellow smokers teeth (get your imaginations going ) ... and this " Y'ALL" is why our good friend Celyne had a wicked good time last night.

I mean really? Who wouldn't want to be with a guy who looks nothing like his picture, and shows up in TAPERED (that's right, you read it right, spelling error or not *not, because I spell-checked after typing this*, his jeans were TAPERED!) jeans, that I am still laughing about, and black cowboy boots. Oh, and his TAPERED jeans were baggy at the crotch and bum. *OK, mental picture it everyone*. Hmmm... I wonder if the bagginess was over compensation for something.... just a thought.

Anyways.... I digress.... go get 'em Celyne!

No comments:

Post a Comment