Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Super Cool Awesome - and I forgot

Wow, two posts in one day. You guys are all lucky and shit.


Truth: I actually JUST remembered about this not 2 minutes ago. The awesomely wonderful Angela at Begging the Answer nominated me for this really cool award while I was away nursing my baby boy to health. I mentally told myself not to forget to respond with gratitude when I was able, and I did exactly that. I’m such a bitch. So with my head hung in shame, here it goes:

First thank and link to the blogger who gave you the award.

Mission accomplished!! (but she deserves more gratitude cause this is awesome!)

Share 7 things about yourself.

This part is never easy. Why does one go blank when asked this question?
  1. When I scratch between one of my toes, I have to scratch between all toes. I am told this is weird. And strange to watch.
  2. I thought I was the only person in the world who liked the song "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?" by Paula Cole. Now I know of one more. My gracious nominator. We are both awesome.
  3. When I was five, my Dad popped the last chicken pox on my nose with a needle. I now have a hole in my face.
  4. In high school I was known as ‘Super Student’. Clearly I was awesome even back then. Teacher’s feared me
  5. My first boyfriend is now a Monk. True story.
  6. I sing to the Glee soundtrack on ear-splitting volume in my SUV on the way to work. Yup, I am THAT person. And at 7:15am. Some people need coffee, I need show tunes.
  7. My favorite food is guacamole. And when I was pregnant, it went on EVERYTHING.
Share this Award with 15 other bloggers.

As per my earlier post today, blog stalking is new to me. I might be hard pressed to find 15, but here it goes! (And I am taking blogger license here and re-nominating my nominator cause as noted above, she deserves more gratitude from moi!)


  1. Begging the Answer
  2. Don’t Make That Face
  3. Handflapping
  4. The Stay-at-Home Feminist Mom
  5. Snappy Surprise
  6. The Mama Bird Diaries
  7. Learning the Language of Brooke Farmer
  8. Motherhood in NYC
  9. Nieni Dialogues
  10. A Redhead Named Sam
  11. Crazy with a side of awesome sauce
  12. Musings of a Sarcastic Mind
  13. Are you Serious
  14. Over Developed, Under Exposed

Well fuck. I only got 14. Well 13 if Angela doesn’t count.

Contact these bloggers to let them know that they got the award.

I’ll take my time on this one. I am kinda shy when it comes to contacting bloggers. This will change. I hope.

Thanks again Angela at Begging the Answer. In all of my emotional turmoil these last 12 days, this awesome comment you left on my blog put a big smile on my face. I am humbled. And feel slightly undeserving.

Not gonna lie though, I have been gloating to my friends though. Because I am awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment