Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Taxpayer funded museum exhibit features vulgar images of Jesus.

Should I be surprised? Of course not.

Liberals view this as contemporary "art".

I don't even want to type it, it is so blasphemous. Read for yourself here.

My take? People who have no talent in the world of art and entertainment resort to the shock and awe factor to get by. Just like this liberal professor who thought it would be a good idea to create this piece of "art". I'll lump him right in with the creators of the Saw and Hostel movies.

Another thing I'd like to point out... Christians, while obviously offended and upset with this, will not go rioting in the streets on a bloody rampage for vengeance. I predict zero deaths from this little debacle. Somebody tell Rosie "Christian extremism is more dangerous than Islamic extremism" O'Donnell.

No comments:

Post a Comment