Friday, August 15, 2008

Que sera sera

Whatever will be, will be :-)

I can honestly say that despite only a few little dramatic moments, I have had the best summer! While I miss my guy and my other l'il guy (Elvis) I have been making the best of mine and Sadie's time and just relaxing about it all. I have had friends over, taken a small trip, gone exploring, and just simply had fun! And now with only two weeks to go until school starts...I have my days all booked up.

Now I am trying to figure out my most recent annonymous post (signed their name Chris though) My brother's name is Chris, so it COULD be him...but somehow i don't think it really was. Hmmmmm. Speak out whomever you are! Cause I am kind of embarassed Ha Ha.

Sadly, I dont have anything much to say. Remember this day, cause I usually can't shut up

No comments:

Post a Comment