Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Look, New Day

I have been fiddling aroung with templates lately...and I think I have finally found one that works for me...for awhile anyways. I am sure I'll change it again.

Been a pretty quick summer, no? In fact, it's gone so fast it feels like October. Oh wait, that's just the weather. Like seriously WTF?! I go outside and INSTANTLY my nipples go hard. Ridiculous I tell you. I am going to have to go buy a padded bra just to hide the points, and well...you all know how much i need one of those.

There’s really nothing better than a long weekend, especially when the day off is Monday. Sure, many can (and will) argue that having Friday off is mucho superior to having the Monday off, but I disagree. When you think about it, Friday is the best day of the work week hands down, the day when I say to myself all day long, “C’mon - almost there, you lazy good for nothing fat fuck (ok, i dont really say that..just sounded funny in my head) ...just a couple more hours until you’re sitting on the couch enjoying a tall cool drink, watching Hannah Montana, and thinking about that office hunk who you just wanna get all messed up on Perc's and Gibby and touch all over. * Shit, the fantasy was supposed to remain a secret * Whereas Monday is spent thinking, “Fuck - another four more days of this crap. I wish I had more money so I didn’t have to work. Maybe I should give a second thought to robbery or murder-for-hire, because something has to give.”

So give me Monday off any day of the week (get it? “any day of the week”? god I am fucking awesome).

So looking forward to THIS monday off. And anyone who thinks it would be better if Friday was the holiday...can fuck right off.

No comments:

Post a Comment