Saturday, February 16, 2008

Let's "Pay It Forward."

I'm going to leave this posting up until Monday night because I need ONE more person to sign up for this!!! So far I have..."Deena and Pat" who have signed on to "Pay it Forward"...thanks so much to you both for doing this.
Do we have one more brave soul?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey ya'll!
Here's a chance to get a surprise from me, on a surprise date, in the next 365 days. (I'm responding to this via Steph's Cup of Tea)

Here are the rules:

1.~Leave a comment on my blog that says you want to play. First three folks to comment will get a gift! (If I don't know it already, let me know how I can contact you, an e-mail is fine.)

2.~Do the same thing on your blog!

The first three folks who leave a comment and commit to doing this on their blog, too, will get a surprise from me at a surprise time in the next 365 days!

This should prove to be fun.....and interesting.

This is a great way to make new friends too.....let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment